So many brides are worried about what their tattoos will look like on their big day, and I was one of those brides. I worried how my dress might look with the tattoos and even what some guests would think about me having tattoos. But when I saw how beautiful I looked in my dress I wanted to embrace who I was and show off my creative side as well as my beauty! I hope other tattooed brides will do the same and flaunt who you really are and don't hide anything on one of the most important days...be true to you inside and out.
Tattoed brides rock! The first one I saw was Mrs. Sushi on Weddingbee. They are hot! I really want to lotus blossom on my foot and if I still want it when I'm 27, I'm getting it!
Hey Kristin!! I love Mrs. Sushi's tattoo...check out the post...she's in it!! :) A lotus sounds beautiful...I love feet tattoos! ;) Thanks for always visiting my blog ♥
Tattoed brides rock! The first one I saw was Mrs. Sushi on Weddingbee. They are hot! I really want to lotus blossom on my foot and if I still want it when I'm 27, I'm getting it!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristin!! I love Mrs. Sushi's tattoo...check out the post...she's in it!! :) A lotus sounds beautiful...I love feet tattoos! ;) Thanks for always visiting my blog ♥
ReplyDelete