Continue reading @ AllWomenStalk.com for 8 Cool Wedding Apps for the Bride's iPhone to find the one that is right for your planning process.
(source)
Brides and Grooms are so busy planning that some of them don't have time to sit at the computer and look for inspiration. Could you imagine if they had these apps when you were planning your wedding? You would never need to sit at your desk again...that is if you have an iPhone! What app will be your favorite?


My phone was such a big help to me while planning! I loved the Knot app, plus so many others.
ReplyDeleteI had the Knot app on my iPhone :) I used my phone for so much-- checking emails, looking up phone numbers, taking pictures, writing lists... oh, and calling people too!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great article. I like the look of that vendor app and the dress app. Is it weird that I never use apps though?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know this! What a great thing!
ReplyDeleteI know...now I need an iPhone!
ReplyDeleteBiCoastal and Christina Im glad to hear that you both loved the Knot app...its always nice to hear when real brides use wedding resources and that they liked them.
Kristin...thank you! I love the look of the vendor app...that avatar is so cute!
Poppies...I heard about one of them but I didnt know there was this many for brides! :)
It is crazy the amount of different apps available by iPhone! :P
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pic! I haven't seen that before.. and I am not engaged, but just another reason why I wish I had the iPhone!!
ReplyDelete