(source)
(source)
Since we're on the topic of sports...would you or have you had a ballpark/sports theme wedding? We actually had Steelers M&M favors at our wedding...the Eagles fans booed! Check out this baseball loving wedding...
(source)
This couple got hitched at home plate...def big Phillies fans...how cool!




You are after my heart with the Steelers love! That pumpkin is TOO awesome! It's been sooo warm here too; it's supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow. All I want to do is wear my boots!
ReplyDeleteCool idea for a wedding! How fun!
ReplyDeleteFor a brief period, early on, I considered Dodger Stadium very seriously!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't feel like Autumn at all. We have had temperatures in the 90's and humidity at it's worst here for about 2 months straight and it is finally starting to cool down, but it's also gray and mucky and rainy!
Here in Canada it's kinda like Autumn....does that count? Some days it's nice and crisp, then rainy , then hot again.... evidentially we're confused...lol
ReplyDeleteI know - it's still so hot & summery like and I'm looking to buy Apple cider! LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin that Steelers pumpkin but don't tell all my Philly relatives who are Eagles fans. Or as they say in their Philly accents "thee iggles". LOL
that is pretty cool! congrats! autumn...time is passing quickly!
ReplyDeleteWow, I don't think I've seen a sports themed wedding before. I know someone who would have loved that. haha!
ReplyDeleteIt has been in the 90s here too! I am ready for sweaters and pumpkins and cozy fires!
I love those pumpkins! So cool!! x
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by Darling Notes and becoming a follower! How fun that you were at the Phillies game. My hubby and I are big Phillies fans!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for visiting my blog!!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe this weather! Very beautiful day today though. :)