Do you know the Princess?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Many of us have seen and fallen in love with Princess Lasertron's amazing button and felt bouquets, I remember when I saw the one she made for her own wedding...stunning! You can contact her for your very own customized button, floral bouquet or you can buy a kit from her to make your very own!! I bet many of you already knew this...but did you know that she now has her own bridal gown line? How did I find all this out...from the Broke Ass Bride! They are unique, fun, flirty and offbeat...and I want one! My two favorite...

The Tricia Dress!
(source)


♥♥♥ Love the Polka Dots, the flowers on the shoulder and those hot pink tights! ♥♥♥




And...The Jamie Dress


(source)


♥♥♥ How fun is this dress! Love those red flowers on the neckline and the red petticoat...a great dress for a retro wedding! ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. I love the polka dots with the pink tights! So cheerful and cute. I'd wear that just for fun, since I'm already married and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the girly look. The shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I especially love the polka dot style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I really do love that 2nd dress. I dunno why I think it'd be perfect for a 2nd wedding but I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by ladies! I agree many of her dresses in this collection can be worn for day to day events! Have a great weekend all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second dress is my favorite! So cute! I am off to check out her other wedding dresses now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, i love this. The second dress is so cute and i love the pink tights in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Jamie Dress is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my girls would want to look this cute and girly for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these dresses are HOT! i need some of those pink tights too :)
    thanks so much for the comment on my vases. i'll be stopping back by!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS