We just got back from a mini vacation where we stayed at our favorite B&B that I showed you and this time it was just as wonderful if not better than the first stay! On our first stay the weather was a little messy for a walk around the farm that the B&B sits on so this time the sun was out to play and so were we! Here are some of our favorite photos from this weekend! Again, if you are looking for a mini vacation this is a lovely place to stay and visit. We also ate dinner at the neatest looking country steak house that had the coolest antiques I've seen and the best homemade crab cakes! So if you're ever in Berryville, Va stay at Smithfield farm and eat at John's Family Restaurant!
What lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing. I just shared this on my facebook. So you will be whipping up some tzatziki dip....please let me know how you liked my recipe.
Gorgeous photos! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun and relaxing time! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a relaxing vacay. THe piggies are cute!
ReplyDeletePretty pictures, how nice to get away!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is gorgeous! What a classic little getaway! Mr. G and I would love to do something likenthat. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHey ladies!!
ReplyDeleteIt was a great mini vacation...very relaxing and fun!
Hey Terri,
The pigs were so cute!! I love the photo I captured of the one coming right up to the fence!
Thanks to everyone for commenting! :) Makes my day!
What lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing. I just shared this on my facebook.
ReplyDeleteSo you will be whipping up some tzatziki dip....please let me know how you liked my recipe.