What are some of your favorite Fall trends for weddings and trends for 2011? Can you believe we're only a few months away from 2011? Share with me your favorite wedding trends or just your ideas for your Fall, Winter or 2011 wedding. Here is something I love...
(source)
From WellWed....a 1940s World War II era, pinup girl inspired shoot. I love the red lip, the military tribute and the adorable Melissa Sweet gown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the gorgeous range of florals that can be used for fall weddings! So rich and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love really simple white buttercream cakes with the pillowy peaks and all the banners and bunting we've been seeing. I also love sparklers!
ReplyDeleteAmy...
ReplyDeleteI love burnt orange calla lilies for fall and purple is so beautiful for fall weddings!
Kristin...
I love buttercream cakes, fondant just looks and taste weird to me!
Thanks for sharing and comment...cant wait to hear from more ladies of their fav trends!
Lace and other romantic touches on gowns!
ReplyDeleteI think what I love most about the current trend is how weddings are shifting to reflect couples individual story and personality, rather than feeling generic and over the top!
ReplyDeleteBicoastal Bride,
ReplyDeleteI think lace will always be lovely and never go out of style! I had lace on my gown...I love it!
Tova,
I love seeing small, intimate weddings too, they seem to help in not going over the top with details...keeping things small!