If I could wear a birdcage veil...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've seen some photos online where women dress in cute little vintage dresses and wear birdcage veils with them...o how I wish I could be that woman! When we were planning our wedding I never really thought about a birdcage veil and when I did see a bride wearing one I just wasn't sure it would look right on me. But how I love them now and wonder if I could have been a birdcage bride! Are you a birdcage bride, did you DIY your veil?

Continue reading @ AllWomenStalk to see if one of these 7 Birdcage Veils are the one to Rock for your Wedding!

Doesn't this bride and her blue birdcage veil put a smile on your face!

(source)

10 comments:

  1. I love birdcage veils, but prefered a more traditional look for myself. I'm seeing more and more veils with pops of color, too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE birdcage veils...wish I wore one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look so fab - i love how it matches her bridesmaid's dresses. I love the vintage quality to them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of birdcage veils! I was considering it, but in the end I went with the cathedral (two extremes, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a fan of the birdcage veil. I realllly wanted one, but I didn't think it went with my dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I so adore the idea of a birdcage veil. Minimal yet magnificent!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a birdcage veil bride, but I do love a woman who can rock it. I agree with everyone, they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies! See that we all agree how fab birdcage veils are!! But it looks like most of us went the traditional way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these are super cute and I like them on people but they are not my style. i am not even sure if I will wear a veil....

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS