All you need is Love....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And I love this wedding from WeddingChicks! The bride and groom are so adorable and their colors...TEAL AND YELLOW...those were our colors!!



How stinking adorable is that first photo with the couple kissing holding the & sign!!! If you can find an & sign I advise you to steal this idea!!  The yellow and green bouquets look so lovely with the bright teal color of the bridesmaid dresses; I love that the bride's bouquet has a white flower in it to stand out from theirs. Her heels are so beautiful, love those ruffles and the blue flower, I wonder if she clipped that on herself? Photographer Sweet Monday captured their love and their wedding so well!

(source)

I just read that the groom's father passed away while he was in high school and they wanted to make sure his memory was apart of their wedding day so his sister carried their father's bible and read from it during the ceremony. It's really great to hear wonderful stories like this because you can connect with the couple on another level, it's more than just looking at a beautiful bride and groom.


What memories will be apart of your wedding day?

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! LOVING those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fabulous wedding! I love the "&" sign and the way they honored the groom's father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice way to honor him! Beautiful pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies!!

    I'm so happy I found this wedding to post...its just so wonderful and puts a smile on my face every time I see it! Thanks for commenting! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh I LOVE these pictures. Since I am not currently anywhere near the process of planning my wedding day, I have no clue what sort of memories I would want to capture!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm loving the whole California-Vintage feel.

    I REALLY dig the new site design btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures and very touching tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me smile when I see wonderful comments! :)

    @ Dancy...congrats on being a Mrs. now!! And thank you for the comment on my new layout! ♥

    @ MrBabyPlan I love these colors!!

    @BigApple...So glad I read about the tribute...its my favorite part of their wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the color combos, and you're right that pic with the & sign is so cute, and unique! Love it! So sweet how they incorporated her dad, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love! that & picture is sooo sweet :-) Thanks for sharing such a fun idea

    p.s. I LOVE your blog layout... did you get a make over recently?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first picture is so so cool! And the colours are so lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS