Who knew there were so many interesting ways to mix up your popcorn?! I've been noticing a lot of fun popcorn recipes on Pinterest lately so I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite ones. I've also included a popcorn recipe I made, it's nothing fancy, but it will definitely give a spicy kick to your popcorn flavor!
Check out these 10 New Ways to Mix up Your Popcorn and tell me which recipe is your favorite...
1. Chili Lime Popcorn
{Source}
Steph at Crafting in the Rain shared two popcorn recipes on her blog using Skinnygirl popcorn, um hello I didn't know Skinnygirl made products other than alcohol...did you?! OK, back to the popcorn recipe! I love the chili lime flavor she made, just look at those spices on the popcorn! Plus, how adorable is her popcorn box?!
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Caramel Corn
{source}
You had me at Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marlys! I can't wait to try this recipe over on This and That, I'm already drooling and licking the screen! Not really, but doesn't this popcorn recipe look amazing?!
3. Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn Ball Pops
{source}
How adorable are these popcorn ball pops from Censie of Building Our Story?! I've seen popcorn balls before, especially around Halloween, but I've never seen a popcorn ball pop...such a clever idea!
4. Cookies n' Cream Popcorn
{source}
Another screen licking, mouth watering popcorn recipe for you! Would you mix up your popcorn with cookies? Now that I've seen this recipe from Jamie of Cupcakes & Manicures, who is now known as The Denver Housewife,...I just might!
5. Cheesy Parmesan Garlic Rosemary Popcorn
{source}
This savory popcorn recipe from Kim of The Kim Six Fix looks really good; Parmesan cheese, garlic, and rosemary...oh my! After eating the spicy popcorn recipe I made tonight, I thought it could use a little cheese, so I will definitely try her recipe sometime...maybe even this weekend!
6. Muddy Buddy Popcorn
{source}
Confession: I've never made muddy buddy before....gasp! But who needs just plain old muddy buddy when you can have muddy buddy popcorn?! This recipe from We Got the Funk is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
7. Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
{source}
These tasty little popcorn bars from Summer of the Crosbie Crew blog remind me of Rice Krispie treats, I love new takes on old traditional recipes. So the next time your kids want Rice Krispie treats and you're out of the cereal but have popcorn on hand, try this!
8. Pink Chocolate Candy Popcorn
{source}
This pink candy popcorn is such a fun recipe to make for a little girl's birthday party or even for a baby shower! There are pink and red M&Ms, pink melting chocolate, and red sprinkles included in this fun popcorn recipe from Alyson of Alyson M. blog. If you're celebrating a little boy's birthday or a boy baby shower, you can just change up the candy colors to blue!
9. Candy Bar Popcorn
{source}
Candy bar popcorn...do I need to say more?! I'm a fan of mixing up sweet and salty...are you? If so, stop by Bobbie's blog A Vision to Remember for the recipe.
10. Spicy Kick Popcorn
I couldn't do a popcorn round up post without mixing up my own popcorn recipe to share!
Last year my husband started cooking with Old Bay® seasoning and put it on just about everything...hash browns, eggs, chicken...etc. So one night while I was making popcorn I noticed the Old Bay® sitting on our kitchen counter and thought, "Hmm it tastes pretty good on everything else we've tried it on, why not give it a shot!" So I did, and I LOVED IT, and I know you will too!
Spicy Kick Popcorn Recipe
Ingredients:
- 1 Bag of Popped Popcorn {We use Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn}
- Old Bay® Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper
Directions:
- Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl
- Sprinkle a dash of Old Bay® and Cayenne pepper on top of popcorn.
- Mix popcorn and sprinkle another dash of both seasonings on top, mix again, and enjoy!
*Note: Do not sprinkle too much, cayenne pepper is pretty spicy and too much will ruin the flavor!
How do you mix up your popcorn? Have you tried fun recipe ideas before using chocolate or cheese?!













This is a great round up! So many recipes I want to try! Thank you for including mine! :)
ReplyDeleteAny time, thanks for sharing it with me!
DeleteThese all sound delish, and I love your recipe! We used to try different spicy combos for our popcorn, too. Time to start doing it again!
ReplyDeleteI just started and I love it!! :)
DeleteSo many tasty recipes! Thanks for including mine.
ReplyDeleteAny time, thanks for sharing it with me!
DeleteI love popcorn and all these recipes sound fantastic... Thanks for including mine in this awesome round-up. Will be sharing these through all social media.
ReplyDeleteAny time, thanks for sharing it with me!
Delete