Some of you may be wondering what ever happened to that painted arrow I asked about last month?! I'm so grateful for all of your comments. Many loved both colors, but most liked the darker Rust-Oleum® "Lagoon" satin finish more than the lighter "Seaside".
So what color did I go with...drum roll.....
The darker shade of Rust-Oleum® "Lagoon" satin finish with a pop of Kyrlon® Brilliant "Gold".
She isn't finished just yet, yep it's taken me a month to complete this little arrow project!! Well not really, I always second guess myself before I start painting and was a little nervous about adding the gold accents. So I let her sit there for a while with just the lagoon spray paint before I finally pushed myself to just spray the gold already! Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets intimidated by paint?!
Stay tuned for the finished look...hopefully I'll have that posted on Monday!
Happy Weekend...stay warm friends!




Can't wait to see the finished look! I'm sure it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete