Making Monday Easier with Manwich

Monday, February 9, 2015

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.

Monday afternoons are pretty busy in our house. The hubs starts his daily routine to get ready for work, while I put together his thermos full of coffee and cooler full of good eats for his lunch. My youngest step-daughter gets in from school and then off to work, and when her sister lived here she would get ready for work at the same time as well! How do you make a quick, but filling dinner when everyone is in a rush for the door? You make Manwich recipes, of course! 
I grew up eating Sloppy Joes, but haven't tried the Bold or Thick & Chunky style Manwich flavors before and was excited for everyone to try them. 
I love that I can share my favorite memories of what my mom made for me as a kid with my step-kids and make new memories with new Manwich Mondays Recipes.
You really can't beat how it easy it is to make Sloppy Joes! While everyone was running around the house getting ready I whipped up a tasty dinner in less than 20 minutes, making sure that they actually sat down to eat before they left for work. 
After sharing my favorite go to Manwich recipe for Sloppy Joe with the kids last week, I was looking forward to trying the next recipe I had in mind using the Bold flavored sauce.
Not that I had to wait until a Monday to make them, but I knew that today was going to be extra busy since I have to get ready for my women's group business meeting while everyone else will be getting ready for work! 
If you haven't tried the Bold flavor yet, it is a must! It smells so good and taste like smoked BBQ thanks to the mesquite natural flavor that's in the Manwich Bold ingredients. 
I'm so glad I decided to make Manwich taco roll ups with the Bold flavor, they were a big hit with everyone, and again very easy to make for a busy Monday afternoon. 

Manwich Taco Roll Up Recipe Ingredients:
  • 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
  • 15.5 oz can of Manwich® Bold flavor
  • Roll Ups 
  • Spinach 
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Cherry Tomatoes - Sliced 
Directions: 
  • Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir occasionally. 
  • Drain the beef and add in Manwich® Bold flavor sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. 
  • Rinse and dry spinach before placing it on the roll up
  • Add sliced cherry tomatoes
  • Top off with your Manwich® Bold ground beef and shredded cheese, roll up and enjoy!
You can get so creative with Sloppy Joes, what are some of your favorite recipes to make with Manwich® for busy, crazy days? 
Stop by the ConAgra Foods website to find stores near you that carry Manwich®! 
For even more tasty recipe ideas sign up for the ReadySetEat enewsletter
A40aeb3f-0048-4f72-a5a2-2f62746bc9ec_zps05d34a9a
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 
Visit Sponsors Site

13 comments:

  1. Yum that's different and something I must try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks soo delicious. I haven't had manwich in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, yeah it's been a while since we had it too!

      Delete
  3. Manwich is one of the few things that 4/5 of us will eat, so I make it a few times a month. this is a great idea! I think my kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's def tough finding something everyone likes!

      Delete
  4. sometimes i just crazy manwich! big hit around here for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious, sweetie! Hope you are having a great week so far. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS