Healthy Snacking with Yoplait Greek 100 Whips!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This post is sponsored by Yoplait, but my love for their Greek 100 Whips! is all my own! 

I'm finally getting back into my exercise routine, well trying to keep up with it at least three times a week. However, I'm not doing so great with the eating part and my calorie intake hasn't been so healthy lately. 

Last week I realized that I need to make healthier snacking choices when grocery shopping. It's a lot tougher to say no when it's in the house, but you can't say yes if it's not there...right?! But, before you say that yogurt is a boring snack, I dare you to give Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! a chance. This is the smoothest, tastiest 100 calorie Greek yogurt I've ever tried, and it really tasted like Strawberry Cheesecake! 


Plus, when you add adorable mini chocolate chips and banana chips to your Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! it becomes an instant dessert! Healthy snacking never looked or tasted this good. 




I can't wait to try the other flavors I picked up: Lemon Meringue, Black Cherry, and Tropical. Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! also comes in Blueberry, Vanilla Cupcake, Raspberry and Strawberry as well.  


They are a great after school snack option for kids and teens and a great choice to pack in your own lunch instead of hitting the vending machine at work! I think Jillian Michaels would be proud of this healthy snacking option, what do you think?! What healthy snacking changes have you made so far this year? 

When you put Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! on your grocery list, make sure to grab a coupon before you go! I hope I inspired you to try something new, I would love to hear what toppings you are thinking of putting on your yogurt. For more recipe ideas stop by the Yoplait website. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! 



4 comments:

  1. I'm trying so hard to get back into healthy snacking! I love the idea of adding a few chocolate chips to the yogurt to satisfy that need for chocolate in a more healthy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! That looks sooo delicious. Strawberry cheesecake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Love adding fun fruit, etc into my yogurt. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. strawberry cheesecake and strawberry are delectable. Vanilla cupcake is solid, black cherry was better imo, heck, they all taste good. only one I haven't tried is blueberry. and tropical I expected to be disgusting, was actually very good. Like better than cupcake good. But the idea of a cupcake flavored yogurt, and how close they come to it, I guess it's just the novelty of the yogurt which makes me want the cupcake flavor instead.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS