From healthy snacking, to healthy side dishes!
After you try this glazed carrot recipe from Sunny Anderson, you will never look at carrots the same way, I know I will never be eating boring carrots ever again!!!
I mean, who really wants to eat boring veggies and salads all of the time?! Well you don't have to with the wonders of the internet and recipes like this one from Food Network and Sunny! It's so easy to make too; a little bit of butter, honey, and lemon juice, and you've got yourself a tasty side dish of glazed carrots!
Ingredients:
- 1 lb of baby carrots
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- pepper to taste
Directions:
- Add salt and baby carrots to a medium sauce pan. Fill the pan with 2 to 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. {6 to 7 minutes}
- Drain water then add butter, honey, and lemon juice to pan.
- Cook on medium heat until the honey glaze covers the carrots. {5 to 6 minutes}
- Season with pepper and enjoy!
{recipe modified from Food Network}
What are some of your favorite veggie recipes? I would love to hear how you spice up your broccoli!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


i am all for new twists on old faves!
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious! I especially love making veggie stir-fries.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try it! I love this:) Happy morning, sweetie. Stay warm. xo
ReplyDelete