I'm pretty excited about it being March, shall I name all of the reasons why I love it so much?!
1. It's my birthday month, along with my older sister's.
We were born two years and one day apart! Yep, I was that kid sharing a birthday party with a sibling. Though I'm sure she disliked it more since she was the older one who had two years of celebrating alone! HAHA! I actually love sharing it with her.
{Turning 5 and 3 and celebrating at McDonald's!}
{My 30th birthday and her 32nd, celebrating at my favorite local restaurant!}
Believe it or not, I share my actual birthday with another family member as well, my mother-in-law! March is just one big month of birthday celebrations!
{Celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday last year!}
2. The Philadelphia Flower Show
Not only have I attended the flower show as long as I can remember, I have also participated in building an exhibit with my high school. Every year there is a different theme and every year there is spectacular displays of flowers that look like works of art. This year's theme is "Celebrate the Movies". I saw a few sneak peeks online and it looks amazing, I can't wait to go!
{It's a birthday tradition I share with my mom each year, two years ago we met Food Network star Sandra Lee who was signing bottles of Smirnoff Vodka! In the upper right photo with me is my high school horticulture teacher, 14 years later and she's still helping with the displays.}
3. Spring will soon be here!
One of the first signs of Spring at our house is the blooming of our Tulips. I love seeing the buds push their through the dirt, it's a beautiful sign that the snow and terribly cold temperatures will soon be gone! The snow hasn't been too bad this year, however I don't know how much more of the below zero temperatures my body can handle!
4. Birthday Celebration Giveaway!!
{made with the Rhonna Designs app}
I can't wait to share with you my big Birthday Celebration Giveaway next week! I have rounded up some amazing prizes to share with you guys, but you'll have to come back next Monday to see what they are and enter to win! I mean, what's a birthday celebration without a party right and I want to party with you!
5. It's a new month to say hello to!
To celebrate March I made a few fun printables using the Rhonna Designs app. Hello, how did I not know there were arrow and feather graphics in her app that I've only been using for the last few years?!
Happy March and Happy Monday!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.






Yay for your birthday month! March is an all-around awesome time to celebrate, especially with spring on the way! :)
ReplyDelete