Moving...

Monday, October 4, 2010

We are so excited to be moving...but packing is not fun!! Will probably be offline for a few days while we get everything together. I hope my bloggers have a great week...and how wonderful that Autumn has shown! But for everyone in the Northeast...this rain is not wonderful! Hope all those getting married have a beautiful sunny day or had a sunny day this passed weekend! I know there was flooding in some areas. Hope all is OK now. 

PS thinking of my MOH and her husband who just went back to Iraq from his 2 week leave at home. 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope to see you back on the blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all goes well lovely. Packing can stink, but it'll all be worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is the WORST but I bet you've got couple little helpers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpers are the best!
    We just moved - it sucks! I feel like the process never ends either. We still have unpacking to do. Eh.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loathe moving. Hope everything goes OK!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS