Where do you shop?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Target used to be one of my favorite stores and Walmart wasn't too bad. However, I don't know if it's the area I live in, the people they hire, or some of the people that shop there...but both stores have seemed to be a bit run down lately. The clothes are all over the place and all mixed around and what they do have is either really ugly or doesn't flatter me that well. I still go to Target, but I have found a new love at Kohl's! They have great brands, great sales, and they send you coupons in your email! And their clothes are where they should be and the women who work there always cleaning up and folding the clothes that customers have messed up. It seems that they care a bit more about the presentation of their store. I've seen a lot of nice jewelry there too that would be lovely for my bridesmaid for the wedding and even a nice gift for myself! PS...Did I mention that Vera Wang has a line at Kohls...how cool is that! So where do you like to shop?

5 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Kohl's as well, especially their clearance racks.....they have so much stuff....so you need lots of time. I also love to stop by at Ann Taylor, Macy's, J.C. Penny, Boscov's. T.J. Max,Home Goods, Marshalls, Burligton Coat Factory.
    Peter Harris used to be my favorite place to find just the right stuff, but I am not sure if they still are in operation. It all depends on what I am shopping for and if I really need something, or am looking for a great bargain on something special.

    As you can see I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!
    I try not to go too often, because I never come home empty handed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I love stuff at Kohl's; other times I don't. I do, however, love their prices. Vera Wang's line is amazing. But what I'm truly thrilled about is the Lauren Conrad line which is coming in the next few months. I will be picking up many of her designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macy's is another place I like too Suburbangrandma! And JC Penny too! :) I love to shop as well! Cafe Fashionista where will Lauren Conrad be selling her line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, while I try not to shop to make the hubs happy ----- I love Target (it seems to be organized & clean here), H&M, Old Navy & Nordstrom. If you tell Nordstrom that you saw something on sale - they will match it. Fabulous when it comes to kids shoes. Now, Kohl's is spectacular. I have a few Vera Wang's items that I love - I got a really cool VW purse last year for a remarkable price. I love the customer service as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kohl's is my new favorite!! I love their stuff and can always find (too many!) things to buy!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS