Bridal Poll...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Ok so we all know that I write for AllWomenStalk.com and that I have been writing mostly bridal posts about gowns, bridal jewelry, bridesmaid dresses,honeymoons, etc. So my question is, what would you like to read about in the wedding world? Do you want to know about centerpieces, music, mother of the bride dresses, reader tell me what bridal info you want to see and want to know...what has been on your mind? I would love to hear from you!! Thanks readers.
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
All Women Stalk,
blog post,
bridal info,
Readers,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how about "how to best handle future Mother-in-laws"
ReplyDeletelol thats a good one! I actually love my future Mother-in-law! She's great! How do you get along with yours?
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by to say hello! I am not even close to being able to plan my wedding so I guess it would be unfair to offer my suggestion. But...just in case you wanted to know my thoughts (LOL) how about how to choose a good photographer. Of course, I totally have photography on the brain right now. Thought maybe someone could benefit from that. Good luck with all the articles! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa...thats a great one too! You took great photos of your friend's daughter's wedding. :) I can't wait to be reading about your wedding Lisa! Good luck. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't ... go figure.
ReplyDeleteSara Im sorry to hear that you don't. What are some ways you try to handle things with her when they go wrong or bad?
ReplyDeleteI love posts on details!!
ReplyDelete