Hi fellow Brides-2-Be!!! How are all the wedding plans going? I'm finally looking for shoes, jewelry, and hair accessories now that I know what my dress looks like!! I've written some bridal posts about these on my other blog @ AllWomenStalk.com and would love it if you stopped by to check them out. All Etsy.com lovers you will find some jewelry and hair accessories handmade by many different sellers! Here are the links:
*5 Hot Bridal Hair Accessories to Love
*5 Hot Jewelry Pieces for Every Bride
*5 Hot Wedding Day Shoes for Every Budget
PS...Any woman would love these Etsy.com finds...so check out the links above!
Thanks readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok, so not bride to be but I just looked at the pictures of you with your wedding dress on and you look absolutely breathtaking! Your hubs is going to cry when he sees you walking down the isle... he is so lucky ... he has someone who is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside! How much longer til the big day?
ReplyDeleteGotta go, American Idol is coming on!!!
Aww Sara I love your comments!! You are such a wonderful and beautiful person...and from your blog I can tell you are a wonderful mother and wife! Last month was the one year count down! April 24th 2010!! Thank you sooo much I almost cried!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a bride to be, but I will still check them out - I love reading about weddings and planning them! :)
ReplyDeleteCafe Fashionista you plan weddings? I think a lot of wedding items, esp. accessories, can be used for any day...thats why its so great finding items that can be used over again...esp when you're on a budget...thats when sites like Etsy.com come in handy or DIY sites and items.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a bride to be, but I'm going to check the links out anyway! Gotta love Etsy! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by the Perfect Palette! Be sure to swing back by the Perfect Palette today to enter our give a way for a chance to win a gift certificate to Ink Obsession Designs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteI just attended a wedding 2 weeks ago and it was so beautiful!!!! I just love your Blog and so glad you found me through Lisa!!! Please keep in touch and have a wonderful weekend!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link to your Wedding gown shopping. You have chosen a gorgeous gown......You look stunning!!
ReplyDeleteAbout your hair...up or down....I think you should probably have some of it down with nice curls, and some of the top part to be up to give you some height. I am sure the hair dresser will give you some ideas. My daughter-in-law had practice updo and took her veil as well, to make sure it will look great together. My daughter had some sparkly hair accessories incorporated into her hair do,so when the veil came off her hair still looked nice.
Good luck in your search for the perfect accessories for that perfect dress! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the bridal hair pieces. I definitely think that when my day comes in like 10 years I'll have a giant flower in my hair.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I love me some SHOES! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete