Love your layout and I chuckled when I arrived at the site about future Mother-in-laws!! I chuckled at the article below...getting a coworker to notice you. Too funny!! Have a great day and good luck with your future mother-in-law!
Thanks Kristii! Yeah those are other people who write for the site! As you can see my coworker already noticed me...Im marrying him!! My future Mother-in-law is pretty great...I got lucky! How about you? PS I really loved doing these layouts...esp the grandparents one...its one of my favs! I wish they were all still around.
Love your layout and I chuckled when I arrived at the site about future Mother-in-laws!! I chuckled at the article below...getting a coworker to notice you. Too funny!! Have a great day and good luck with your future mother-in-law!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristii! Yeah those are other people who write for the site! As you can see my coworker already noticed me...Im marrying him!! My future Mother-in-law is pretty great...I got lucky! How about you? PS I really loved doing these layouts...esp the grandparents one...its one of my favs! I wish they were all still around.
ReplyDelete