I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
I must say it again...I love scrapbooking! It's such a wonderful craft and very relaxing. It gets your mind in such a creative state and it's tons of fun when you scrapbook with other people...like I did last night with my step-daughters to be! I'm almost finished my scrapbook my fiance gave me for Christmas...which is All About Me and what and who makes me who I am. I started off with pages of me and the things I am like a scrapbooker, a writer, a listener, a soon to be wife, etc. Then I made a page of pictures of me growing up and then started with pages of people in my life starting with my fiance all the way to my grandparents, cousins, etc. So here are the three pages I've created last night. The first one is of my grandparents( my mom's parents in the black and white photos and my dad's parents holding me in the colored photo!), the 2nd is of my aunts and uncles, and the last one is of my cousins.


share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
all about me,
aunts,
cousins,
Family,
Fiance,
grandparents,
Scrapbooking,
step-daughters,
uncles,
writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

really like your "family" layout - like that circle paper.
ReplyDelete