Bridesmaid Dresses

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My girls and I were lucky to find a bridesmaid dress that looked great on all three of them esp. considering their different ages and sizes. But they all look beautiful...we can't wait till the actual dress comes in for each of them! Their dress is a Mori Lee in turquoise pictured here:



A lot of bridal parties are changing things up in recent years with matching colors but different dresses or matching dresses in different colors. I love that weddings are so relaxed now a days and anything goes. It seems to make for a less stressful time planning esp. when you have three easy going ladies in your bridal party like I do!! What color are your bridesmaids wearing or did they wear? If you are looking for bridesmaid dresses for your girls here is a link to a post I wrote for AllWomenStalk that might give you some great ideas...*5 Hot Bridesmaid Dresses for Spring and Summer...

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these dresses! And I agree about the "anything" goes approach to weddings. I think that is how it should be. The wedding I photographed Friday had a "red-neck" flair to it...and it was beautiful! I've said it was THE most elegant, red-neck wedding! Ha! The guys wore camo ties and vests and the cake was a camo cake! Go figure! One of the gentlemen (she had 2) who gave the bride away wore over-alls. And a blue grass band played at the reception. It really was awesome. I will probably post a few more photos later.

    So glad you've been able to realize your dream of having a family and becoming a writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so beautiful!! You are right, the style has certainly changed over the last few years. Lucky you!

    cant wait to see pics of your new 'do! i am chomping at the bits to get to my appointment tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend's wedding sounds like a blast Lisa! I can't wait to see more pictures of all the "red neck" details! Thanks for the feedback about the dress...I cant wait to see how it looks on all of them when it comes in...Chelsey I can't wait to see your hair! Secretista thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great choice. They can be worn again and again.

    I didn't have any bridesmaids. I only had 5 1/2 months to plan and not having bridesmaids or groomsmen made it a lot easier. It was pretty plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS