New Wedding Post...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thanks for everyone who commented on my bridal poll...please keep sending me suggestions on what you would love to read about in the bridal world and what you're searching for on wedding topics. If your looking for info and tips on Wedding Photography then head over to my new post 5 tips for Great Wedding Photography, which was inspired by the great Lisa @ Takin' Life One Day at a Time who recently photographed some awesome pictures for a friend's wedding. Right now I am working on my 2nd post that was inspired by my wonderful blogger friend Sara @ PipScrapStudio, the new post will be about how to find a relationship with your future Mother-in-law. Do any of you ladies have any advice on how you formed a relationship with your mother-in-law? Thanks ladies for the inspiration!! Please check out AllWomenStalk.com...and check back for the link to the Future Mother-in-law post!! THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. Loved that article! I marked the mentioned sites for future reference! Thanks for doing the article and letting me know it is up! :)

    Good luck with the mother-in-law article! My ex-mother-in-law was a bit challenging, but I made it work. Just took a deep breath everytime I was in her presence and repeated the mantra "It's all good!" LOL!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I quote you on that for my mother-in-law article? Thanks for the complement on the photography post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check it out right now...sounds good! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS