My New Hair Cut!!!
Friday, June 5, 2009
I took in a picture and the hairstylist did exactly what I wanted! I love it so much! Of coarse she styled it and Im still trying to get it to look like this days after! I just need to get a curling iron!! :) I'm thinking of wearing it for the wedding like this now...I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I love the new do!!!! It looks great!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteNice cut!!!Looks great on you!!!
ReplyDeleteI would add a couple of small sparkly hair accessories to the side where your banks are combed over, just to tie it all nicely with the beautiful dress you have chosen.(I bet you can find something just right, at Kohl's....)
Thanks ladies! Have a great weekend as well! And I was thinking of some sparkly hair clips too!! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!!!! Love it! (The hair cut).
ReplyDeleteThe revamped blog ... love love love. Plain, simple, classy! Good job!
looks so incredible :)
ReplyDeletethere is nothing more refreshing than a good haircut :) my wedding dress was from Watters Brides 1096B. Congratulations and have fun planning! :)
ReplyDeletecheck ebay first, if you want to see more pictures from our wedding, specifically the dress, here is the slide show our photographer Josh McCullock made us http://homepage.mac.com/joshmccullock/Sites/slideshows/John%20&%20Whitney/wedding/index.html
ReplyDeletewow thanks ladies for all the wonderful comments on my hair!!!
ReplyDeletelove your new hair cut! It looks really nice on you! DOnt you love it when the stylist does exactly what you had in mind!!?? Cant beat that feeling!
ReplyDelete