Happy Engageaversary!!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One year ago today my sweet fiance proposed to me!! As you can all see we have evidence...see the banner up top?! We were down the shore on vacation...our favorite place to be during the summer...when he asked a lady nearby if she could take our picture. This is when he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife! And what did I say...YES!!!! I LOVE YOU my HUSBAND-2-BE!!!

3 comments:

  1. How romantic!!!! I wish you all the very best and the future that will give you all of your heart's desire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I just came across your blog and I was so excited because I grew up every summer in Ocean City! My entire family lives there and my parents even were lifeguards on the beach when they were younger. Such a romantic and fabulous place to get engaged. So happy for you from another Jersey shore loving girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! It has been a great feeling to be celebrating one year since our engagement! It was so nice and such a great memory to be proposed to at the shore on the beach! Holly we love OC!! Thats so neat that your parents were both lifeguards. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS