
Happy Easter Cards...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Here is my first attempt at making scrapbook cards...I really like how they turned out and I know they could be a little bit better...and maybe look a little more put together...but it was just something I threw together to say Happy Easter to those I love!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very nice~ I have never made cards...have fun doing... experimenting and making new things!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
sandy toe
These are so cute! And really sweet of you to make homemade cards :)
ReplyDeleteYour cards are very cute!!! I love that you are sending out homemade cards!! They are the best!! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog!! You made my day!!
ReplyDeleteWow look at all the wonderful comments I've gotten! Thanks so much ladies! I really enjoyed making these cards and will probably try again for birthdays and more holidays! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the cards and I'm sure they will be treasured by those you give them to! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
ReplyDeleteGirl you have talent!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job on those Easter cards!!! I am sure the recipients of your cards are starting to collect them, because no one can possibly throw such art away.