Again...this is why I heart the blogging world!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just got my first blog award!!! How exciting! I just checked up on one of my wedding blogs I just started reading...I found her on weddingbee.com...if you're a bride to be...or just love DIY stuff...mostly bridal DIY...check out weddingbee. But Miss Firefighter to be gave me this awesome award!! Another reason why I love blogging!!




So in true fashion of receiving a blog award...I will now pass it along to a few of my favorite blogging ladies who have always been so kind to me!

1. PipScrapStudio...Sara

2. Takin' Life One Day At A Time...Lisa

3. Honestly Speaking...Kristii

4. Shell in Your Pocket...Sandy

5. My Yesterdays, Todays, and Tomorrows...Scrapper Mom

I think all my readers are awesome and I thank you for always checking out my blog...and leaving beautiful comments!

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a good blog award every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award! Yay! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How exciting for you! And thanks so much for passing it on to lil' ol' me! lol! You are a delight! Looking forward to your pictures. I'll be sure to check back soon.

    BTW, I don't know why, but your updated posts do not show up on my blog roll. I just discovered that's how I sometimes miss your posts. I use comments left on my blog and my dashboard blog roll to keep up with everyone. I don't know how to correct it. In the mean time, if you haven't heard from me in a while, please stop by and let me know you've updated! I really do enjoy reading about the happenings in your life! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay my first award! Thanks for stopping by ladies! And thanks Lisa I enjoy reading about yours too...sometimes I read your blog and think that I need to write more! :) I cant wait to write about my wedding dress shopping try...as you can see I cant stop talking about it!! Noon tomorrow I will be stepping into my first gown!! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Well deserved award for you.
    Keep up the great work.
    As always, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments.
    Suburbangrandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are you?! Congrats it is well deserved! Thank you for thinking of me.

    OMG ... tryin on your first gown! How exciting. Your moment of feeling like a princess. I cherish that memory!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS