Wedding gowns I love...

Friday, April 17, 2009

I've been searching online for the last few weeks...and I should have been searching sooner because May 2nd is coming up fast! I had an idea of some things I like on a dress..beading, lace, maybe some ribbon. I posted some pics a while ago of some dresses I liked but now I think I only like one of those gowns! My mind changes all the time...but I def love the lace look on wedding dresses. So without further ado...here are some pics of the gowns I like this week!!! And I promise to take pics of me trying on my gowns!! YAY!!! Please tell me which ones you like and I promise to tell you which is my favorite!!












SOURCE

6 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful! May 2nd, huh? Yeah, girl, you had better get going...lol! My picks are 2-4. Not sure why, but I couldn't decide between those three. Either way, I'm sure you will look beautiful regardless of your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Lisa!!! Lets see shall I tell you yet which one is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....what a beautiful collections of wedding gowns. Nice job!
    So, which one is close to your favorite? If I said #8, would I be close?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Looks like I never said which were my fav! You are close suburban! I love them all...but my favs are 5, 8, and 9. I shall write another post soon...this weekend I will be trying them on!!! Isnt 8 beautiful...I love how it sparkles. And 9 I have fallen head over heels in love with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Bet your life is getting pretty hectic right about now! Hope all is going well with the wedding plans! Looking forward to seeing pics of the gowns you tried on! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must comment! I love the last one. I'm a sucker for the sheer look!

    I actually had mine made because I had a hard time choosing. One day, when the mail arrived, there was a beautiful, simple, sheek dress on the model (on the cover). It was more of a summer dress. I knew, instantly that I wanted that same dress but in the white and down to my feet. My sister is into fashion, so she helped me find a seamstress. 2 weeks before the wedding I did my final fitting and thought that I hated the dress. I didn't tell the seamstress that --- I had an anxiety attack. My sister said to calm down, that it was perfect. On my wedding day when I slipped it on ... it was indeed PERFECT! Oh! How fun. I am so excited for you!

    I definitely want to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS