Easter Fun!

Thursday, April 16, 2009




The stickers made these eggs look so funny! It's as if they were coming to life!! Just kidding! We always love giving them other things than just the candy for Easter. I found those cute little bunnies at the $1 store...actually I bought everything for Easter at the dollar store! Dollar Tree is a great store...sometimes other dollar stores have crappy things...but this one is pretty great. We got them coloring books, socks, brain teaser puzzles, etc. We also had a mini egg hunt in the house with them on Easter morning...the youngest little bunny found $4.00 in change! What a great Easter we had...ooo did I mention we watched "Bedtime Stories"? Great family movie if you're looking for one to rent! And it's Disney!

5 comments:

  1. Those stickers are cute - they remind me of the ones we used to buy to stick onto photos, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasia Fink!! Yeah I think I know the ones your talking about. I remember the little thinking bubbles for photos...those are pretty funny! Thanks for stopping by...I loved all your wedding pictures from The Weddingbee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! You know, we had such a crazy Easter this year. I realized that I really didn't get photos of them doing their egg hunting --- how does this happen???? Taking a vacation and then having to work Saturday's sure does mess up my photo taking. Hubs has good intentions but pics don't come often from him. Looks like you guys had a great time! I absolutely adore your banner!!! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I don't think I've seen stickers like that before. Glad you had a great Easter. And I've been meaning to watch Bedtime Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These eggs are adorable!!!!Looking at them makes me smile, because they have such happy faces on them.

    Hope your Easter was Blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS