I heart the blog world!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OK...although it usually leads to some procrastination...I love the blogging world! As some of you may know I write another blog for AllWomenStalk.com and just like on blogspot readers leave comments about the posts. Well I'm always getting wonderful comments...on there and here. And through the comments I've found other bloggers...and through those bloggers Ive found more bloggers and a world of unique websites and such! Today I had a comment from blogger girl Erika over @ Cafe Fashionista and on her site she had an interview with Jennifer Perkins who has this cute website called Naughty Secretary Club where she sells her unique jewelry line. In the interview on Cafe Fashionista Jennifer said she came up with the name from being a "Naughty Secretary" at one of her first jobs out of college when she was going on the internet when she didn't have much to do at work! Hence the naughty part! Jennifer also has a blog right here on blogspot as well! Check out all these sites...you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out and glad you stopped by my blog and website. Looks like I should thank Erika for the interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff...and how you come up with creative ideas to make something out of anything! :) Its pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS