Mom's birthday...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My mother's birthday is coming up...this Saturday! I put together a scrapbook for her of her wedding album (her 2nd wedding) from when she got married in Vegas 6 years ago. I guess because it was her 2nd wedding she only had the pictures in a small photo album...and I said, "This is your wedding album, I can do something with this!". And so I did! After her birthday I will post some pictures of the scrapbook!! Have a happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are such a caring daughter....I bet your mom loved the idea of having her wedding pictures in a scrapbook. I also love the color of your new wallpaper of your website. I noticed that you change these pretty often. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday to your Mom!
LOL! Thanks so much suburbangrandma! She is very excited and I can't wait to give it to her today...today is her birthday! Im excited to show it to her! Im glad you like my new background and yes I change them a lot! I guess I get bored with the style and need a change! :)
ReplyDelete