Check out this giveaway!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Lisa is a very nice blogger who always leaves me nice comments...and if you haven't checked out her blog you should do so just for this giveaway she is having! Stop and say hello and wish her a happy birthday. And read about her life...it's pretty interesting and will keep you smiling. Thanks Lisa for following my blog and for allowing your readers to come into your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That was so nice! Thank you for this post as well as the wonderful comments you always leave on my blog. As for the question you posed as to why people don't return. I'm not really sure. I've only been blogging for a few months now and it seems things move in cycles. I know I've visited certain sites before, left comments and even returned a few times. Then life steps in, a few days pass and if I hadn't marked the site, I lose track. When I stumble on the site again I realize how much I missed it without even knowing it...KWIM? Then of course there are blog hoppers. The come for a visit, make themselves comfortable for a while and then they move on. My point is this...you did not do anything wrong. It just happens. So get post, leaving comments when you feel like it and it will all work out. Sorry. I think I need to step off my soap box now...lol!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Aww thanks Lisa for the comment and helpful explaination! Yeah I just really liked some of their blogs and I guess I got a little attached...I know they have their own lives as well and families...and some of their bloggers are people they know from home or whatever. I know sometimes I go a few weeks without commenting or visiting blogs...but I always return at sometime...but Im moving on!! HEHE!! Thanks again! You're a wonderful person Lisa! I think its also because my best friend lives 2 hours from me and I dont have any girlfriends close by...so I like talking and blogging with all you lovely ladies!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about getting attached to your blog friends. With Keith living in Atlanta, I feel torn between two cities. I still have my friends here, but they have pulled away a bit due to the fact that I am hardly ever here on the weekends. Nothing wrong, just circumstance. I guess that's what has helped me to realise that sometimes people are just there for moments in our lives and that's OK. KWIM? Take care and I'll chat with you soon!
ReplyDelete