Five Things

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where has the week gone, it's time for our Five Things link up already?! Who is ready to join the party I co-host with Tairalyn over at Little Miss Mama and share with us five things that are on your mind right now? 

First a few reminders...


1. Five Things link up is posted every Thursday at Midnight EST. Share any five things that are on your mind right now. Whether it's something you are obsessing with on Pinterest, a new and exciting event going on in your life, or even sharing five of your favorite books; it's totally up to you. 

2. Please put the Five Things button on the post you're sharing for the link up; sharing is caring, the more players involved the more fun we'll have.

3. Please follow both your hosts Diana from The World Around Her and Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama via Facebook {here and here} and/or Twitter {here and here}. As it’s not mandatory it is greatly appreciated

4. If you tweet about your post or Instagram it, feel free to tag me or Tairalyn and use the hashtag, #FiveThingsParty

5. Check out the other bloggers who have linked up, show them some love and comment on at least one other bloggers link-up post.

Shall we get the party started...


1. It's May 1st and that means there are only 10 days left until the Mother's Day Susan G. Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure. It also means that I only have 10 days left to reach my goal of $250, currently I have raised $98, which I am very grateful for. Please help me succeed and help all the mothers, daughters, sisters, and all of the women out there find a cure, click here to donate. 

2. I can't wait to wear my custom Atutudes tutu, Kristal is such a sweet heart and took note of everything I had in mind for my one of a kind tutu! I even inspired my sister to get a tutu, she bought one on Amazon, mine is a lot cooler than hers though! 

3. This weekend I was in a fashion show for the local women's group that I'm in. This is the second year I volunteered to be a model and this year was even better than last! The clothes from Chico's were very comfortable and fit so nicely! Plus, the traveling tote from Career Bags matched my first outfit perfectly. It was a great day out that I enjoyed with the ladies of my local BPW organization, and my mom and her two sister-in-laws as well.

4. This Saturday, May 3rd is National Scrapbook Day and I'm joining in with Big Picture Classes and 10 nationally known scrapbookers including Becky Higgins for the Instagram National Scrapbook Day 10k! When you follow along with the hashtag #NSD10K or #ProjectLife you will get the chance to win awesome prizes from all of these ladies plus awesome scrapbook sponsors! There will also be plenty of items on sale during National Scrapbook Day, don't miss it! Stop by here to register for your chance to win, it's free!

5. I shared this sneak peek on Instagram of what I made my husband for our anniversary, but you'll have to wait a little longer for the full details! Come back tomorrow, I can't wait to show you the tutorial and how easy it was.

Now it's your turn to link up, thanks for stopping by! PS, don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm co-hosting with my friend Busy Bee Kate




2 comments:

  1. I love reading your linkup posts every week! I'm glad the fashion show went well, and I can't wait to read your tutorial for the anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on raising money for Susan G. Komen, and congrats on being in the fashion show!

    Come enter my $500 Giveaway! http://bit.ly/1fyLtRo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS