1. Five Things link up is posted every Thursday at Midnight EST. Share any five things that are on your mind right now. Whether it's something you are obsessing with on Pinterest, a new and exciting event going on in your life, or even sharing five of your favorite books; it's totally up to you.
2. Please put the Five Things button on the post you're sharing for the link up; sharing is caring, the more players involved the more fun we'll have.
3. Please follow both your hosts Diana from The World Around Her and Tairalyn from Little Miss Mama via Facebook {here and here} and/or Twitter {here and here}. As it’s not mandatory it is greatly appreciated.
4. If you tweet about your post or Instagram it, feel free to tag me or Tairalyn and use the hashtag, #FiveThingsParty
4. If you tweet about your post or Instagram it, feel free to tag me or Tairalyn and use the hashtag, #FiveThingsParty
5. Check out the other bloggers who have linked up, show them some love and comment on at least one other bloggers link-up post.
Shall we get the party started...
Sundays have become one of my favorite nights to watch TV and now that season finales are starting, I just don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time! PS, if you watch any of these shows, you may not want to continue reading if you aren't caught up to date on them. #SpoilerAlert
1. ABC's Once Upon a Time is a show our entire family loves to watch, sometimes we tune in together but now that everyone has a different schedule we don't always get to do so. I'm actually going to miss the Wicked Witch, played by Rebecca Mader. She did an outstanding job as the witch and looked great in green! Mader has been seen in shows like Covert Affairs, Lost, and even had a roll in The Devil Wears Prada. Although the Wicked Witch is now gone, I'm excited to see how the writers will fit in Frozen's Elsa. I wasn't shocked to see her at the end of the season finale since I saw hints of it on Facebook, but my step-daughters sure were surprised! Once Upon a Time may be a little dark for younger kids, but if you have pre-teens who love Frozen, you may want to tune in this Fall when the show returns.
2. I can't believe it's the final season of AMC's Mad Men, it feels like it's getting cut short. I love this era; the fashion, the music, the cars! I'm glad Don is getting his foot back in the door at the agency, but I'm not sure that I ever loved him and Megan together. What do you think, will the long distance take a hit on their relationship? I would love to see Peggy with someone, maybe she'll end up with Stan, then again she is a strong female character who is pushing her way into a man's world...so the heck with it, she doesn't need a boyfriend! I still can't get over how Michael reacted to the new computer in the office, I wonder if a real life incident inspired that scene...wouldn't that be crazy?! How do you think the show will end?
3. Well, if you haven't heard about this awesome show called Knock It Off on the Live Well Network, and the two amazing DIY, room makeover genius hosts, then you are missing out on budget friendly home decor inspiration! Monica and Jess's show inspires viewers to start doing many of their home improvements themselves. If you want a new look but can't afford it, just give your items a little paint and a little love and you have yourself a whole new room! From dining rooms and kitchens, to bedrooms and home offices, they do it all. Whether your style is modern chic or country rustic, they have ideas for everyone. There is a new episode this Sunday at 7 pm EST, and if you want to catch up on episodes you've missed, you can watch them all online!
4. OH EM GEE!!! Do you watch ABC's Revenge?! This season started out a bit slow for me, but wow did the writers make up for it in the last few episodes. Spoiler Alert...look away! I was heart broken for Emily when they killed off Aiden, they seemed to be connecting again and getting closer. However, now that he is definitely out of the picture, it will give her and Jack a chance at love...because that's really what we all want, right?!
5. If you don't have HBO, then you need to get it or buy the Game of Thrones DVDs to catch up, this show is pretty crazy! There are so many great characters, but Daenerys Targaryen, played by Emilia Clarke, is one of my favorites. She is so fierce; no one better stand in her way! Plus, she's pretty gorgeous too and that doesn't hurt! I'm pretty sure by the end of the season she will take over the throne, well I think she should any way! Either her or the Stark kids. It's been a bloody battle between realms and everyone wants to be king, I can't wait to see how the end of the season plays out.
So there you have it, my round up of five TV shows I love to watch on Sunday nights, and that's not even half of the list of shows I watch in total...it's a bit of a bad habit I have! Do you watch any of these shows, what are some of your favorites?
*Update: I some how forgot about my other Sunday favorite show on AMC... The Walking Dead! But, then it wouldn't be Five Things...it would have been six! Any Walker fans out there?! The season finale was in March, so that could be another reason it escaped my mind.
OK, now it's your turn to tell us what Five Things are on your mind this week and join our link up party....



I've actually never watched any of these, but I do have my own Sunday lineup that includes Cosmos, Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown and Morgan Spurlock: Inside Man. I've definitely felt like I have too many shows and too little time lately, especially since there are so many books I want to read, too!
ReplyDelete