Still here...with a little post for my sister!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I know I've been a little MIA on my personal blog...I'm so sorry readers, you have been so sweet and wrote such wonderful comments on my NYC posts, that I still have to continue. Okay did I just make that one sentence?! I have even seen some new names in the comments, thank you!! I will get back to you all and update my NYC post, I promise!! I'm hoping to update it sometime tomorrow. But right now I'm going to interrupt our scheduled program because...guess what everyone...this weekend my older sister is getting married!!! I'm so happy and excited for her! She's getting married on the beach...it's going to be so beautiful, and she's going to be one gorgeous bride! Congratulations to my sister Jennifer and her husband-2-be Kevin...


Here we are when we were about 5 and 2....



And here we are last year at my wedding!!



I love you sis, I'm so proud of you and I'm so happy for you. I see a bright and happy future for you both. Congrats to you and your husband-2-be!!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you do some posting of pics after the big day.I'd love to see all the festivities. Best of luck to future mr and mrs . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister look beautiful together! Congratulations to her, and I hope everyone has an incredible weekend celebrating. Thanks for the birthday wishes and for being an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you both! She'll be a gorgeous bride just like her sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sister!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats to your sister!! Can't wait to see pics from the wedding - have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so wonderful that your sister has found true love! I hope they have the most wonderful day and life together! What color or theme is their wedding? I always love to hear about the decor :)
    Have a wonderful time this weekend! I hope you can tweet a picture while your at the wedding ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your sister!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your sister Diana, can't wait to see pics and recaps. I'm sure she was a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to your sister! you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great! Her wedding photos looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh....I love the "little girls" picture of you and your sister. Sooooo cute!! Look at you both now...how proud your parents must be, having such beauties at their side.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS