Bridal Giveaway...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What can I say...we are just feeling the love at All Women Stalk! We have a lovely, just beautiful bridal giveaway going on over at our Wedding blog...so all my bride friends and readers head on over for your chance to win....





I saw these amazing bridal hangers while we were planning our wedding but never really put much thought into it...but now I want one that says Mrs. Trotter!! Thank you to the sweet Meghan at Noce Etsy shop for giving the chance to one of our lucky readers to win a custom bridal hanger!! What would yours say and did you buy one when you were planning your wedding?

4 comments:

  1. Such a great giveaway! Wish I was getting married! Good Luck to all those who enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wish I had bought one with my name when I was planning, since it would have made for a great photo op, and I could have continued using it now. At least I had my "love" parasol for a fun accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana! I just wanted to stop by and say hello.:D

    Happy weekend!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are *MUST HAVES* for EVERY Bride! You have a GORGEOUS dress -- why not buy that gorgeous dress a GORGEOUS hanger for the photos, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS