My sister's wedding day was gorgeous....the sun came out, the sky was clear, the bride was gorgeous, and the details were beautiful....
Beaches of OBX!
Here Comes the Bride!
The Ceremony (My Dad Giving Her Away!)
I Do!
Here we are!
Photo Booth Fun!
Gorgeous Sunset!
Her wedding was on the beaches of the Outer Banks in North Carolina. The drive may have been long, but it was a wonderful day and I'm so very happy for my sister and her husband. At night before we left the house they rented to go back to our hotel, wild horses walked right up to their front door!
All photos taken by me! Congrats Jenn & Kevin!

Your sisters wedding looks absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh My!!! What a gorgeous site that would have been seeing wild horses!! Jealous!! :D
What a beautiful wedding and a stunning location! I'm so happy for your sister -- she looked lovely!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I love OBX but have never seen a wedding there. I bet it was fantastic! The wild horses are gorgeous. So cool you got to see them.
ReplyDeleteEverything looked beautiful...glad you had fun:-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful setting! And the bride is so gorgeous! I am so glad everything about the day turned out perfect!!! Thanks for this peek into the big day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying the weekend! xo
Looks like a beautiful wedding!:D
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and have a happy Tuesday!:D
***** Marie *****
STAGES of BEAUTY Treatment Cream Giveaway
Soooo beautiful!! Looks like an amazing day!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous! Congratulations to your sis!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! your sister looks so happy :)
ReplyDeletewow i'm kind of in awe at the wild horses, that is awesome! It looks like it was so lovely....how perfect :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place for a wedding. Such a beautiful sunset!
ReplyDeleteWow....great pics!! Knowing how you love to write about weddings, I bet you had lots of fun filming, writing and attending this one.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Congratulations to your sister and her hubby!!