Giveaways on AllWomenStalk!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's been such a great week and today and tomorrow we have such adorable giveaways over on All Women Stalk...and next week we may have another!  Thank you to all of the wonderful Etsy shops and other vendors who have given us such great things for giveaways! Also I want to thank Shawna from Poppies and Sunshine, I won her first ever giveaway from Rambles with Reese! So are you ready for this sweet little giveaway...







How amazing are these handmade rubber stamps! They are from the wonderful Olga at Etsy shop, Cupcake Tree! If you know me, you know I love scrapbooking and just got into cardmaking. These would even be really cute for weddings and Thank You cards!

So head on over to All Women Stalk, leave a comment and maybe you will be the lucky winner next Thursday!

Stop on by the Parent blog of All Women Stalk tomorrow if you have a little one for our other sweet giveaway!

Plus one of our writers has put together a great dating book and is giving a book away to a reader!


2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS