Baby Giveaway!

Friday, September 2, 2011

I told you we had another wonderful giveaway coming up today! I am just so grateful for all of these lovely Etsy shops and I really love getting to know them. It's amazing the people from around the world you get to meet! So are you a mommy or in need of a cute baby shower gift for a little one?


(source)

Isn't this handmade knit bear hat so adorable!! I just love it and how sweet is the sleeping baby! Dianira Soto from Kids' Precious Couture is giving one lucky All Women Stalk reader the chance to win this baby knit hat. So head on over and leave a comment to enter!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend, we might be going to a bbq not sure. But if not we'll be relaxing on our new deck...LOVE sitting out there at night time now that it's getting cool out! Enjoy your weekend and get away from the computer bloggers!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I just found out a family friend is having a little girl, so I'm entering! :) I hope you have an amazing weekend, Diana! Thanks so much for your friendship, blog love and support! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, i just pinned a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I should have read this before to heed getting away from the computer but I wasn't as bad as I thought! Hope your weekend was great:-)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS