Giveaway from my friend Diana!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

As soon as I found her lovely blog Express-O I fell in love with her personality, her beautiful finds, and her great questions she always asks her readers. So it was only natural that her name was Diana too! And now she is hosting a wonderful giveaway from Fabric and Handle who has great tote bags and is giving one away! I love the pattern and color of this one:








And here is one of the choices she is giving away on Diana's blog...








So head on over and give Diana some love...also check out her facebook and tell her this Diana sent you! <3



So what are your plans for the 4th? Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome giveaway! I'll definitely head over to check out her blog. We'll be here in town for the 4th, but are going to Boston the following weekend! Lots of fun plans in the works for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.:D

    I'm going to Mexico!:D Have a good 4th of July!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS