Giveaway over at Bride-onicles...

Monday, June 27, 2011

The lovely Tiffany over at Bride-onicles...love that name...is having a great giveaway of beautiful pearl earrings from Moon River Pearls. So head on over, tell the sweet bride to be that I said hello and keep following her journey of her road to the aisle!




I am so happy to have so many lovely friends and I love sharing that with my readers. Blogging is really a great way to communicate while your planning a wedding, raising children, or looking for something to cook your husband! Perhaps tomorrow I will share with you a few of my favorite blogs for each of those topics! PS at the end of Aug or the start of Sept I will be getting to meet one of my favorite blogger friends...Casie from Casie Photographics!! I'm so thrilled and excited! She is from Florida and she will be up in the NJ/NY area...hmm perhaps I will be able to meet another NY favorite blogger on the same day...NAN what are you doing?!

Have you ever met a blogger friend, were you excited, nervous, both?! Tell me about your experience!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I SO-SO-SO cannot wait to meet you in September!! We're going to have SUCH a blast, I just know it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Rock Diana!! I have thought about meeting blogging friends since some I follow also live here in the Central Florida area..I think I would be nervous at first!! Have fun meeting your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought it would be fun to have a blogging convention or something where everyone could meet each other. But, I would be so nervous!
    I know everyone that I've heard of that has met a fellow blogger ends up becoming great friends!
    How was the block party over the weekend?
    I hope your week is off to a great start! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met my blogger friend Hannah from Gator Tales last month, and it was so much fun! She was just as fun and awesome in person as online!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS