New Giveaway!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi Readers...yup Im still around! Im sorry I havent been blogging too much, my stepdaughters are almost done school so I think this summer will give me time to blog more. My younger stepdaughter will be graduating from 8th grade tomorrow!! I keep telling her to stay little, I don't want her to grow up! My other stepdaughter will be a junior next yr in high school, wow and in only two yrs she'll be in college! They are growing up too fast...isn't that always the case! So how is everyone, what are your plans for the summer?

Hosting a giveaway on AllWomenStalk today from the lovely Melis @ Mila Rose Designs....




Come on over to enter for a chance to win this beautiful purple floral headband...good luck! Hope everyone is doing well. xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your gals!! Graduating 8th grade is huge!! Hope you gals have a wonderful summer with lots of fun things to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats on the graduation! That's big news! And I'm heading over now to check out the giveaway. Have a great day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your stepdaughter! Going into high school is such a big step!
    I love this giveaway! Soo pretty!
    Have a wonderful weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute! Wish I could pull something like that off!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS