So I never got around to posting those peonies....here are some photos!
Love them!
Stunning pink color!
Too bad these beauties don't last very long!
We actually had two bushes!
Look at this beautiful woodpecker!
Wondering what these are! My stepdaughters made these for Father's Day!

Love the peonies!!! Congrats on the permit!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Diana that is sooo great!! Congrats to your step daughter..I remember those days of being sooo excited to drive when learning how!!!! Beautiful photos too!
ReplyDeletecongrats to your step-daughter! i love those peonies!! i'm trying to grow some.. but i think i planted them too late in the season or something. :(
ReplyDeletePeonies are my favorite. Those are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your stepdaughter! That is very exciting time! :)
xoxo
How exciting! She'll do great! :)
ReplyDeleteMy dad said he never valued his life as much as when he was teaching one of us to drive. LOL Just don't do the hitting the floor where the break should be when you're sitting in the passenger seat thing.. Ok?? Peonies are my fave. I can't wait till we have a place of our own so I can [try to] grow them! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man.... I remember for my DRIVING TEST I almost hit a parked car while driving. My tester guy was so nervous. I was terrible when learning to drive.. you must be very nervous! Hope you guys have a little fun with it. Pretty peonies!
ReplyDelete