HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

We hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!! Enjoy the bbqs, the fireworks, the beach, or whatever you may be doing!!

PS I just finished reading "Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin and now Im reading "Heart of the Matter" by Emily as well. I really loved "Baby Proof" and would love to talk to any who has read it. What are you reading this summer? Any good books on your list for me to read next?

These firework photos are from the block party we went to last weekend...






MY LOVE!!


Also we are having a giveaway on AllWomenStalk...stop on over! Also check out the inspiring story of Laura from Asters in August. She has a wonderful jewelry shop on Etsy and she is hosting the giveaway on our blog.

6 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July, Diana! Hope you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy 4th!! Thanks for the reading suggestions..unfortunately the only thing I read lately are bridal magazines! I normally am a very avid reader but have not picked up a book all summer! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fun weekend! I am glad you had a great time at the block party! I've never been to one, but they have always sounded like such a good time!
    It has been such a nice, long weekend. I really don't want it to end! I took my nieces to see the fireworks at the lake. They are so adorable and entertaining, so it was a lot fun :)
    I hope you have a great Tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! We went and saw some fireworks, too. But we forgot the camera. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a fab 4th! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. I think you're in OC as I write this - can't wait to see the pics. Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS