Still here....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hi everyone, yes I'm still here! Just been busy with the wedding blog and helping out with the twitter and facebook account of the main blog, where you can catch me as well! Ill be back soon to post some of the beautiful peony blooms from our front yard! How was everyone's memorial day weekend? God Bless our troops who have fought for us and are still fighting for us.

5 comments:

  1. I was worried about you!! Glad you are back in action!! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are on the same type of speed train that I am...lol...I have been so busy with my work, the new grandson, and spending more time with my granddaughter (the big sister) whom we do not want to feel abandoned due to the new addition to the family.
    How was you anniversary, somehow I missed that section...
    I noticed that you have very talented step-daughters....they are artistic and creative bakers....great job girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana! I know what you mean about being busy! You're doing a great job with the wedding site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana! I've been pretty busy lately too. I feel out of it this week when it comes to blogging! I hope next week is back to a little more normal schedule.
    I hope you've been having a great week! Do you have any fun plans for summer? I can't wait to go to the beach! It's supposed to rain this weekend, so I am just waiting for warmer weather! You think it being June and all would mean hot weather. All well!
    Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wedding site looks great! Well worth an absence :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS