What's on the top of your cake?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Your wedding cake is very important to you and you have thought about all the details since you've been engaged. So now that you have that figured out, what will your cake topper look like? Are you a traditional bride and looking for something more romantic? Or are you planning a theme wedding full of bird details from the invitation to the place cards? Theme weddings are very popular, lots of brides are walking down the aisle in cowboy boots and going for the whole western theme. What cake topper is right for your cake?

Continue Reading @ AllWomenStalk...







(source)

How cute are these birds! I love how the groom bird is representing the military and the bride bird is wearing a birdcage veil!!

8 comments:

  1. These are super cute! We had custom toppers made through an Etsy seller. They matched our looks and wedding attire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i cant wait to see pictures of your cake topper! I posted about something like that in my AllWomenStalk post! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a tiffany box style cake with the big bow on the top but I was thinking of doing the rhinestone monogram to bring in the bling. Too many DIY projects still on the list. We'll see if I can fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jem I think the bow sounds like a great way to top off your tiffany box style cake...the bow will really bring out the tiffany style box in the cake and the theme that your going for. But then again the monogram would bring your style to the cake...which is always awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing ever. I love the little bridal veil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I didn't evn notice the "birdcage" veil. Hah! I never really wanted toppers but I might do the bling letters like Jem's talking about. But the affordable ones look cheap & the good ones are like $90 per letter! Eh, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Those birds are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies for visiting my blog!! :)

    @ Dancy...I cant believe its $90 per letter...thats way overpriced!

    @ Favour Shoppe...I love these birds too!! They just put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS