Check out her guest post to find out 7 ways to save on LetterPress Printing.
(source)
I love the two toned look of these beautiful flowers and writing. The RSVP postcard saves you money on postage and an extra envelope. Are you using Letterpress invitations, what do they look like?


I JUST ordered my invitations and really wanted letterpress but couldn't afford it! Sigh... there are some great tips there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristin! It's really great to have Trish guest post on the blog and give helpful tips to brides...I try in any way I can to give my readers great wedding advice and info! :) The blogging world turns readers into friends! Thanks for visiting my blogs!
ReplyDeleteI loved your invites you picked...the cherry blossoms and the wrap around labels are beautiful!
Hey there, I wanted to thank you for giving me a heads up on BridalTweet! Awesome resource!
ReplyDeleteOne day, when I am planning my wedding (which won't be for a very long time given the fact that I am currently single) I am going to use all of your posts as a reference guide!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThat's so great to hear, I'm glad I could help! :)
Erika (Cafe)
Aww that is just the sweetest, which makes you the sweetest! Thank you so much! :)
Great tip... and I love those invites... so sweet and so elegant. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! We want letterpress too, but you're right they are definitely expensive! These seem to be really reasonable though so thank you for leading me to them :) Love the new look too, btw!
ReplyDeleteThanks Leah!! Always nice to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteSara!! Hey...so nice to hear you like the new layout! Thank you! Yeah I really love letterpress too...so pretty! ♥