What are some cultural traditions that you're doing for your big day? I've seen many different ones on wedding blogs and many opinions about who would have them in their wedding and who wouldn't. Some, like the money dance, are out of the question for some brides. Although our wedding is already over, I think a money dance would have be fun and most of our guests would have loved it! What do you think? Check out my post on AllWomenStalk for more ideas on cultural traditions.

(Source)

I think the dollar dance would be fun but the fiance doesn't like the idea too much so we won't be doing it.
ReplyDeleteBTW, thank for dropping by my blog and following.
We don't have a lot of cultural traditions, but we did sign the marriage license during the ceremony, which was a Canadian thing to do! (i am Canadian and he is American)
ReplyDeleteThe money dance is a HUGE thing in my country. If ever I do tie the knot, I'll completely do away with it, though. Haha. It seems too strange to cover a beautiful wedding gown with money. :D
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't know of any cultural traditions for weddings! :P
ReplyDeleteYeah it seems like the money dance is really fun for some ppl and others just cant stand it!
ReplyDeleteHi Jem!! Thank you for visiting my blog too! I cant wait to read more about your wedding details! Congrats!
@ Tova Congrats on your wedding. Ive seen a lot of ppl sign during the ceremony and I thought it was what everyone did but then we didnt do it!
@ Meream... You can have them hand you the money!
@ Cafe...I didnt know any either and Im really glad to learn about them.
I definitely think our family and friends would enjoy the dollar dance... why not? Actually my fiance wants to incorporate drummers at our wedding, which is a part of his culture. At first, the idea frightened me to be perfect honest, but I'm actually starting to get excited about it! A lot of people are looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for your kind words :-) I REALLY appreciate it!