Check out the Broke-Ass Bride!

Friday, June 25, 2010

I have loved the Broke-Ass Bride ever since I saw her on WeddingBee.com as Mrs. Meatball! Her and her husband had an amazing, personal, very true to themselves wedding. I love brides and grooms who keep the feel of their wedding true to who they really are. It's what we tried and hoped to express in our wedding and we think we did a great job! Check out this new post from Dana...they are trying to get a Broke-Ass Bride Tv Show...I would love that! They even made a YouTube video for a run through of what it might be like. I for one love it! I can see this on WE TV!


2 comments:

  1. Sooo I LOVE this trailer!!! I could TOTALLY see this on WEtV.. no kidding, I would be watching it!! I think BrokeAssBride is an inspiration to us all! Their wedding was absolutely FABULOUS!! Thnks for sharing this. I had heard they wanted/were trying to get a tv deal, and now I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see them on tv!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS