It's a question you hear all the time after your wedding. Everyone wants to know how things are going now that you're married! For us it's just as wonderful as it was before being married, but now we feel more connected. Now that I have taken my husband's name I feel like I'm part of the family and I'm officially his wife and stepmother to his children. When I call him my husband and he calls me his wife I feel my heart flutter and I feel proud. When someone asks me how my daughters are doing, I feel like a proud mother. How is married life for you? Has anything changed for you? I love married life, every day is an adventure and there is always something to do! ♥
Here is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding @ Glen Foerd Historical Mansion...more to come!
(Pictures in a Snap)
I love how beautiful the mansion is in the background and how well it fits into the photo. Everything about this photo speaks of romance; it's the perfect wedding photo! You can see my veil, my train, his tie, and we look (because we are) so in love as I am touching his face! He looks so handsome!
How's Married Life?!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Glen Foerd,
love,
married,
wedding,
Wedding Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I agree. Everytime you post wedding pictures I think of how gorgeous your venue was. It's cool too because there's like 2-3 other bloggers also getting married there. I'd never heard of it before and all of a sudden it's blowing up my Google reader. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love married life, too, and the picture you posted is beautiful! I agree that there is definitely a greater connection and closeness that comes with marriage. I’ve been married nearly three weeks already, and it keeps getting better! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is, quite possibly, the most perfect picture ever. So great! I love getting the 'how's married life?' question...how are you supposed to answer that? It sucks! ??? People are silly.
ReplyDeleteHey Ladies!
ReplyDelete@Dancy, it was an amazing place to have a wedding! Sara @ First Comes Love and Girl with a Ring are both having their weddings there...so excited for them! Thank you for your comment!
@ BB... Thank you for the wonderful comment! Married life is really nice isn't it. You just know you always have someone there who you love and who loves you and who you can trust. Happy 3 weeks! :)
@ Mrs. Beever!! Ive been trying to get on your blog and there is no link when I click on your name. I saw some of your wedding photos...so beautiful. I think ppl do what some dirt or what you to tell you about the problems when they ask you how married life is! LOL!
Aww, that is amazing! I can't wait to be married :) And that is a beautiful photo! All of your wedding photos are beautiful, can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteThat mansion is beautiful! Married life is lovely, isn't it? I can relate to everything you've said, although I haven't taken his name yet. I will soon though, and I'm looking forward to it!
ReplyDeletei love this photo!! you are such an inspiration and i really appreciate all of the comments and feedback you've provided to me, too, along the way - thanks for continuing to post!
ReplyDeleteaww I really love blogging and love all the ladies who visit my blog. I am so thankful for all who read and really get something from my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jacin, Bella and Kristin for your comments!
Ah that mansion! Gorgeous! You make me want to get married but don't tell my mother that :D
ReplyDeletep.S: The two of you look beautiful :)