Fun Friday

Friday, June 18, 2010

Maybe I should start my own trends on Friday....to always make them fun!! What are your plans for the weekend?

OK so I have an award I want to give to all my lovely bloggers who are always leaving me sweet and wonderful comments. Because of you I love blogging and I love the blogging world! ♥




1. Suburban Grandma who is the sweetest lady I know!

2. Sara @ Thistleandclovers who is getting married in Oct. at the same venue as we did!

3. My girl Sheila from AllWomenStalk@ Butterfly Woes! You are a great friend!

4. Tova...my new follower who was so wonderful to visit my AllWomenStalk blog!

5. Dancy the fun and exciting bride who keeps us all on our toes!

6. Jacin another new blogger friend bride to be! :)

7. Sara the wonderful bride @ Olive Weddings!

8. KM @ It All Started with Spin the Bottle!

9. Bella who Im so glad is back and doing well!

10. Leah who has great style!

11. Cafe who also has great style and bargins!!

12. Jem AKA Aqua Bride who I see leaves everyone wonderful comments! :)

13. Meream...my other fav girl from AllWomenStalk!

14. BiCoastal Bride who just got married! Congrats!

Im sorry if I forgot anyone, I love all my blogger girls! Take the sweet button because you are all so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and a big thank you for sharing it with me. Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet comments and having you as a blogging friend Leah! You have a great blog! And PS I actually started the award myself...wanted to start something new! Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS